All students will take part in an exciting enrichment programme. There will be opportunities for:
- Off-site learning using the rich and diverse opportunities offered within the community
- Opportunities for residential trips
- Projects with external specialists such as the Globe Theatre, Young Vic Theatre, Rambert Dance, Museum of London, Horniman Museum
- Dance, yoga, martial arts and trampolining sessions within the school curriculum
- Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Dance and Movement Therapy.
We will offer daily opportunities for pupils to follow their interests. Pupils will be offered a range of activities during break times and a variety of places in which to play. After school clubs offering activities such as trampoline, football, cricket, badminton, art, drama and music. The physical environment will allow pupils to select places for quiet reflection, collaborative play and active sports.
We will celebrate pupil achievement in lots of different ways. All pupils will have a high quality Achievement Folder with photographs and accounts of enrichment activities that they will take home and keep at the end of each Key Stage. Students will be awarded certificates to recognise achievement during our weekly assemblies. There will be regular performances for parents and families